You'll just need to enter your phone’s I.P. address in your browser to access the interface. The default
- 1) Enter your phone’s I.P. address in your browser to access the interface
- 2) The username is admin and the password is admin
- 3) At the top of the page, rollover ACCOUNTS and select Account 1
- 4) On the left hand side, expand SIP Settings and click on Basic Settings
- 5) Near the bottom of the page next to Caller ID Display change it to From Header
- 6) Click Save and Apply
All done! Now your call route will be displayed when you receive a call!